Thursday, September 07, 2006

We've Moved!

The Silent Holocron has moved to WordPress! There I can offer you a much improved blog, complete with categories and the like. Don't worry, all of my posts on Blogger transferred beautifully. And it only took about 10 to 15 minutes to transfer 251 posts! All I had to do was back up my Blogger template and I was good to go. The new address is http://stephennewell.wordpress.com. Please update your bookmarks and blogrolls, if you're one of the four or five people who have done so! Now, if only we can get Timmy Brister to follow suit and categorize. *wink wink nudge nudge*

1 Comments:

Blogger The Archer of the Forest said...

Steve,

I need a little football commentary. What is the deal with Michigan? I'm overseas and trying to keep up as best I can with college football, and most of the commentators I've read are carrying on like Michigan is the second coming of the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse. As Seinfeld used to say, What is the deal?

As far as I can tell, the only team UM has played is Notre Dame, and I don't think they are particularly even a top ten team. All the other teams they've played are absolute crappers. Is this just Michigan being Michigan?

11/16/2006 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home