It's Football Time In Tennessee...er, Kentucky!
All righty, folks. The Deaf Jedi's top 15 rankings return! These are my preseason top 15 for the 2006-2007 season. Read 'em and weep. Or laugh. Or both.
- Texas. They gotta lose to get toppled.
- Ohio State. If not for Texas, they'd be #1.
- LSU. The Miami game says it all.
- USC. Downward spiral to mid-rankings this year.
- Notre Dame. Tough games early could spell disaster.
- West Virginia. Loss to Louisville will ruin their season.
- Louisville. This is the BCS year. Maybe even a Heisman year.
- Florida State
- Georgia. Only because I hate ranking Florida in the top 10.
- Florida. Spurrier may be gone, but it's still a good clean hate.
- Tennessee. Last year was an abberation. Cutcliffe puts things right on Rocky Top. Look for a top 10 finish, top 5 not out of the realm of possibility.