Thursday, August 17, 2006

Eucharistic BlogQuizzing

My Anglican brother, Ryan Hall found something interesting, a Lord's Supper theology quiz. Here's how I did:
You scored as Calvin. You are John Calvin. You have a Nestorian Christology and separate the Divinity and Humanity of Jesus. You believe only those who have faith are united to Christ, who is present spiritually, yet you call this "Real."

Calvin

94%

Zwingli

56%

Luther

50%

Unitarian

13%

Catholic

0%

Eucharistic theology
created with QuizFarm.com
This is cool. Calvin's theology of the Lord's Supper is one of the most interesting things we could read about. I find myself agreeing with him on many points. For a good, in-depth study of Calvin's thought on this issue, pick up this book: Given For You: Reclaiming Calvin's Doctrine of the Lord's Supper by Keith Mathison. It's worth the price.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Archer of the Forest said...

I got to thinking about this last night, and to my knowledge, Unitarians don't do communion. So I am not sure what that category is about.

8/17/2006 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home