Friday, July 21, 2006

Photo Friday

I promised to put up some pics from our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, and what better time than on Friday? Hope you like my initial foray into the photo crowd! Taken from the top of the mountain in northeastern Tennessee, at Bean Station. Stephen Knight, a lone crusader in a dangerous world, the world of a man who is Deaf elect. Drink up, me hearties, yo-ho...oh wait, we can't do that anymore, right? Tricia at the Pirates exhibit at the Aquarium of the Smokies. A romantic dinner at an authentic Italian restaurant I discovered near our hotel in Gatlinburg. Preaching in Cades Cove Missionary Baptist Church. Cades Cove is located in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Go there if you get the chance. A scenic overlook in Cades Cove. My favorite photo of them all. This creek ran an old mill at a settlement in Cades Cove. And I will close out with a little Gatlinburg humor:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home