Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blog Update

You may notice the new template. My "old" one mysteriously failed today, similar to Alex Forrest's difficulty from a couple of months ago. I think I will keep this template until I decide whether or not I want to stay with Blogger or move. I'll get the sidebar put back ASAP. I also need a bit of help. I have been ready to post the first verse of my attempt at translating John 3:11-21 from the Greek; but I cannot find a Greek font that seems to be compatible with Blogger. At least not without having to pay for it. Any suggestions? Specifically, which font and how to code it in Blogger is what I am looking for. Anyway, this disgruntles me. No Greek, now no template. I will do my best to have the Greek up tomorrow; meanwhile I will work in part 2 of Irresistible Grace tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger JHearne said...

I have the Hebrew and Greek languages added to my computer so that I can type so I don't know that there is a particular font that I suggest but it works pretty well for me as long as you're not too particular about accents.

7/12/2006 04:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks! I just re-did my template a while back. Blogger deleted most of it, for some strange reason... If you like my template (Joe made it) I can send you the code.

:)

7/12/2006 05:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home