Saturday, March 04, 2006

Rock 'N' Roll Part 2

Now that I'm off work and somewhat more coherent (but not by much), I got another one for ya. This is truly old school. Reminds me of a time when faith was simpler and I didn't need all this theology (or so I thought). Sometimes it's nice to remember when all you knew was fluff. Soulmate by Audio Adrenaline There is a tremendous lover who would like to share His wondrous love story with all those who would care To listen to His still small voice He doesn't like to yell and if you stop and take a chance I know you'll hear him tell I...your soul's friend I...your soul's love I...your soul's hope I wanna be your soulmate, your soulmate The search it will continue leading you down many roads it seems very attractive but in truth you're very alone It's a trick of deception of clever placed distraction leaving your spirit earth bound, never to soar I...your soul's friend I...your soul's love I...your soul's hope I wanna be your soulmate, your soulmate There is a tremendous lover who would love to share His wondrous love story with all those who would care I...your soul's friend I...your soul's love I...your soul's hope I wanna be your soulmate, your soulmate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home