Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blog Redesign

It's Alex Forrest's fault. His and Joe Thorn's. I've been wanting to redesign this template for who knows how long, and along come Alex and Joe with an easy and gorgeous way to do it. Free pre-made templates. Whodathunkit? See the sidebar for the link to the template goodies. The only thing I don't like about this new design is that it doesn't have a comments link, nor does it tell you how many comments are on the post on the main page, so I had to add "& Comments" to the permalink line. The comments show up on the permalink. Eventually I'll figure out how to get the comments link back on the main page. But not tonight. Drop me a line and tell me how you like the new look. Meanwhile, amuse yourselves with my introduction to The Valley of Vision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home