Saturday, February 04, 2006

Meeting CJ Mahaney

Tonight at work at UPS, Shane and I met CJ Mahaney. Sorta. See, we were slinging boxes at the start of the night, when a small squarish box came down. Shane tossed it my way across the belt. I glanced down in my habit of checking the zip code, and WHAM. It was addressed to CJ Mahaney of Sovereign Grace! And what's more, the package had come directly from Grace Community Church in California! John MacArthur's church! Shane and I were instantly sent into a frenzy. We were so freaked out! Shane was dead certain this was a box of materials for the Together for the Gospel conference. Wow! We felt privileged to be a small part of God's working in the world. The world is truly smaller when one realizes how it's managed by the Most High. CJ, rest easy in knowing that a student from Southern and a student from Boyce handled your package with care and made sure it made the plane! You should be enjoying it in a few hours, should you receive UPS on Saturday. Hot dawg. God is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Wow! That is awesome! I guess you won the ultimate weird package search, huh? All I found tonight was a Pampers box loaded with 10 lbs. of marijuana. Together for the Gospel and preventing crime, I'd call that a good night's work.

2/04/2006 06:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home