Monday, February 20, 2006

An Apology to the Peanut Gallery

Yes, I know I'm behind in posting. But surely you can understand I'm a busy associate pastor and seminary student who works third shift and is planning a wedding while temporarily leading a church plant until a new pastor is called in order to glorify the kingdom while trying hard not to go meshugah when I drop everything to work on other people's problems and now I hereby end this ridiculous run-on sentence. I'll do my best to have part 2 of Unconditional Election up before I go to work tonight. I think this stuff is worth throwing off my posting schedule by a day (I don't post on Mondays anymore), so I will compensate by taking Wednesday off. That means the entire Limited Atonement mess will appear over the weekend, unless Shane Morgan and I decide to take the week off. Feel free to give Shane some traffic; his post on Total Depravity defies all who ridicule that doctrine. In the meantime, go see what Kenan Plunk found. I love Calvin and Hobbes, but this was just too much! I'm going to be laughing all the way to class. And with no further ado, I'm off to class. Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home