Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tag: I'm It!

Dee Reju tags the Deaf Jedi. Stephen walks over to a seemingly blank wall in his apartment, sighs deeply and taps into the Living Force, and gently sends out a current into the wall. The wall opens to reveal a vault full of ancient and modern Jedi relics. Perusing the shelves, he selects a Holocron, and using the Force commands it to "play." FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD: 1. Electrician's assistant through high school and college 2. Deaf ministry intern at First Baptist Church Woodstock, GA (Johnny Hunt's church) 3. CPE Chaplain intern at Norton Hospital 4. Loader at UPS FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH ON REPEAT: 1. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith 2. The Dark Crystal 3. The Princess Bride 4. The Phantom of the Opera FOUR VACATION LOCALES I’D LIKE TO HIT: 1. Israel 2. Ireland 3. Japan 4. Italy FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY: 1. www.cnn.com 2. www.google.com 3. sbtsblogs.net 4. My blog and the blogs on the sidebar FOUR FOODS I LUST AFTER: 1. authentic Italian 2. Southern home cookin' 3. Mom's chili 4. Grandmother's goulash FOUR CHANGES I’D MAKE TO THE HOUSE: What house? I live in an apartment. That said… 1. Bigger kitchen 2. Bigger bedroom 3. Bigger living room 4. Lesser cost (Fuller Hall is one gigantic rip-off) FOUR BEERS I LIKE (I'm not a drinker so I'll follow Dee's example and use stuff I actually drink regularly): 1. Sweet tea 2. Milk 3. V8 Splash (much better than plain V8) 4. Coke FOUR BOOKS I WOULD RECOMMEND: 1. The Doctrines of Grace by J.M. Boice and Philip Graham Ryken 2. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (yeah I know but count the set as one book) 3. Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien (same principle) 4. Knowing God by J.I. Packer FOUR PLACES I EAT REGULARLY: 1. Bearno's 2. Ray Parella's Italian (on Frankfort Avenue between Irish Rover and Java) 3. Cracker Barrel 4. O'Charley's FOUR REASONS TO READ MY BLOG 1. The Weird-O-Cron™ 2. Upcoming Calvinism series 3. Upcoming Deaf ministry series 4. Because it's that dang good. You know you want to. FOUR THINGS I WILL ASK GOD WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN: 1. Why, why, O Lord, did you have mercy on ME, a sinner? 2. All right, how does it really work, particular or unlimited? (those of you who know will get that one) 3. Can I really learn everything there is to know now? 4. Wanna build our very own Millenium Falcon? FOUR TAGS (if they want to play): 1. Shane Morgan 2. Jason Doty 3. Ryan Hall 4. Nick and Sandy McCampbell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home