Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Seven Sevens

I've seen this phenomenon around the blogosphere for a while now, so I decided to tag myself, since I don't know anyone who reads my blog that would tag me. Basically, there are 7 categories, and I must list 7 things in each category. Here goes... Seven Things To Do Before I Die 1. Get a Ph.D. 2. Learn a foreign language and be able to speak it fluently 3. Master the guitar 4. Visit all the famous places in the Bible 5. Construct a lightsaber 6. Teach a class on the college or seminary level 7. Write a novel or theological work (or both) Seven Things I Cannot Do 1. Skating preceded by the adjectives roller- or ice- 2. Clearly understand most non-American accents 3. Read Latin 4. Sing worth a lick (though I could learn if I wanted) 5. Hear without a hearing aid 6. Understand women 7. Understand why people are stupid enough to be fanatic liberals or fundamentalists Seven things that attract me to Tricia 1. Her smile. 2. Her laughter 3. Her sexy legs. 4. Her straightforwardness. 5. Her blondeness. 6. How comfortable she feels when I hug her. 7. Her love and loyalty. Seven things I say most often 1. Dang. 2. Y'all 3. Ain't 4. Patience! 5. Arf. 6. Yeah, baby! 7. Try not. Do. Or Do not. There is no try. Seven books I love (I'm adding authors where I can't think of a book) 1. Star Wars movie novels 2. Lord of the Rings trilogy 3. Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal 4. John Piper (author) 5. Harry Potter novels 6. Alexandre Dumas (author) 7. Arturo Perez-Reverte (author) Seven movies you watch over and over again 1. Star Wars movies 2. Lord of the Rings trilogy 3. Harry Potter movies 4. Moulin Rouge (I confess! I loved it!) 5. Chasing Amy 6. The Godfather trilogy 7. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Seven people I want to join in, too 1. Ryan the Anglican 2. Nick 3. Shane 4. Sandy 5. Tricia 6. Amanda 7. Charley Ahh, that was fun. I'll probably think of better listings after I've slept, though. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home