Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oh, My Stars and Garters No! Hilarious!

From The Evangelical Outpost:
“Everybody he slapped on the forehead did a tongue, but I was at a loss for words. Until I remembered Tim Duncan’s slam dunk. Then I went for it with a, ‘Hallelujah Manu Ginobili.’ I heard everybody around me saying ‘yes Lord,’ so I figured I had the Holy Ghost. Then I let loose with a ‘Hallelujah Manu Ginobili Hedo Turkoglu,’ and it was on. Everybody started jumping up and down. I thought ‘Oh yeah? Take this...’ and I fired off a ‘Hallelujah Manu Ginobili Hedo Turkoglu Slava Medvedenko! MEDvedenko! Whoooaaa MedveDENKO!’ It felt like a tongues triple-double.” -- New believer Gentry Tate as reported in “Pentecostal Man’s Glossolalia Echos NBA Rosters” from The Holy Observer.
*The Deaf Jedi falls off his chair and rolls around on the floor, laughing hysterically!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home