Saturday, January 08, 2005

Christians Face 47 Years In Prison For Preaching, Part 2

It gets worse, ladies and gentlemen. Lawyers for the persecuted Christians and the homosexuals appeared on "The O'Reilly Factor" recently, and it appears that the lawyers who advised police to arrest the Christians were gay. Do I hear (with my deaf ears, of course) a train coming down that railroad? Here's an article I found that elaborates: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42221 It is even more disgusting with the revelation that one of the Christians facing all this jail time is a 17 year old girl. You can see that story here: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42274 Now, I don't know about you, but the more I read and hear about this case on TV, the less and less respect I have for the homosexual agenda. The movement is forcing itself down the throats of Americans against our will, and they have specifically targeted Christians and "ex-gays." This needs to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home